Hi, It is the last Thursday of the month. I have greatly enjoyed hosting Thankful Thursday this month. Your posts offering praise to our Lord honors Him greatly. Your words encouraged, made me laugh, brought me new insights into our faith. Thank you.
Next month we will all be meeting at Grace Alone, Iris will be hosting. She is a wise woman who always brings something special to our weekly praise. September we meet again at Women Taking A Stand and I will see you here again for the month of October.
This week let's enjoy the season of summer. What are you thankful for in the warm months of summer?
- Comfortable mornings sitting in my back yard among the flowers and garden, sipping coffee, reading my daily Bible and talking with Jesus.
- Bright blue summer skies
- Fresh fruit
- Ripe Mellon
- Sleeping in.... (at least my husband and daughter. I'm an early riser all year round.)
- Yellow roses
- Cool octagonal spider webs and big ugly, yet cool looking spiders.
- Finding a Sandollar floating in the surf during a casual stroll down the beach.
- Fresh from the garden veggies.
I could go on forever. God is Awesome. He is brilliant. He is good. He is love.
WE ARE RICHLY BLESSED!
Have a fantastic Thursday and tell someone today that you are thankful they are in your life. I love you. Be Blessed, Lynn